Ingredients (serves 15 | makes 30 cookies)
2 cups self raising flour
170g melted butter
185g brown sugar
110g white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 egg yolk
2 cups dark Nestlé Choc Bits
1. Preheat oven to 165°C . Line trays with baking paper
2. Sift flour and set aside
3. In a bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk Until light and creamy.
4. mix in thwthe sifted ingredients until just blended
5. Stir in the Choc Bits by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop big round tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie trays (leave room for spreading)
6. Bake for 15-17 minutes in the preheated oven or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before trandfering to wire racks to cool completely.